Oh no! My candle has burned all the way down...now what?! No worries! We got you! Check out these ideas for repurposing that sexy black jar:
- Stash jar (obviously). Use some white chalk and write on the jar with the name of the strain of flower.
- Soak Jar. Put some rubbing alcohol in the jar, and soak your favorite glass pieces or smoking accessories.
- Succulent Planter
- Flower Vase
- Vapor Poo Storage (save your decarb'd flower for infusions)
- Pen Storage
- Colored Pencil Storage
- Ash Tray
Ok...those ideas are cool...yet how to I clean out my used HAFlit candle jar?
Once your candle has completely burned down to reach the wick tab, you will need to remove the wax and metal tab that are inside the vessel. To do this, you can either use a blow dryer or an oven on a low temperature setting.
- To use the blow dryer method: Use the dryer on the highest heat setting possible (low blow setting if you can). Blow the air onto the underside of the jar. Warm it up enough to pull the metal tab away from the glue. Once the tab is removed, clean jar with warm soapy water. Be sure to clean the lid too.
- To use the oven method: Place the jar upside down on a lined oven proof tray. Warm the vessel in a 200*F oven until the wax and glue can be easily removed and wiped out. Clean jar and lid with warm soapy water.
USE CAUTION WHILE WORKING WITH A WARM VESSEL, WAX, and METAL! YOU COULD BURN YOURSELF!
Once the vessel has been washed, you may use a towel that has been moistened with rubbing alcohol to further remove any residue or fragrance.
Share with us how you repurposed your jar! #HAFlitcandles